David D. Larson, Jr. works with The Paynter Law Firm PLLC on matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, and nursing home abuse. David began practicing law in North Carolina in 1998. He first worked for insurance companies defending claims made by people either injured at work for by the negligence of someone else. In 2000, he started his own practice and spent the next ten years representing injured people and criminal defendants. Since 2009, his practice has focused solely on representing individuals injured by someone else or who lost their life as a result of someone else’s negligence.
David has handled cases involving a wide range of injuries from broken bones to traumatic brain injuries to wrongful death.
- Estate Recovery Liens. North Carolina Personal Injury Liens Manual, pp. 529-556 (Christopher R. Nichols, ed., 2nd ed. 2011)
- Disbursements 2012: A Day Late and a Dollar Short. NC Advocates for Justice (January 20, 2012 and February 24, 2012)
- Ethics for Paralegals. NC Advocates for Justice, Mountain Magic, Asheville, NC (October 24, 2011)
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
- North Carolina
FEDERAL BAR ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
LEADERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Wake County Bar Association
- Order of Service Award, NC Advocates for Justice (2010, 2011, and 2012)
- Auto Torts Publications Committee Chair, NC Advocates for Justice (2011-2012)
- Outstanding Volunteer Attorney, The Volunteer Lawyers Program, Wake County (2000)
- NC Superior Court Trained Mediator