Our 5 step process:
- Is easy to understand – we’ve simplified each step so that you understand what is going on now and what is likely to take place over time
- based on best practice – we’ve worked with countless clients over the years and have refined our multi-step approach
- helps with communication – you see immediately where you are during each step
The initial step in this process is contacting us, either calling or filling out our contact form on this page so that we can start with our FREE case evaluation.
Here are more details about each of our five steps:
1. Free Consultation – Give us a call or email us to set up your free initial consultation. We are often able to meet with you the same day you call, and we can come to you! At the consultation, you will meet with members of our personal injury team. We will talk with you to learn the facts of your case, discuss your options, and answer any questions you might have. Additionally, we will provide you with information about what to expect throughout the process. If you’re ready to move forward, we will go over our fee agreement with you. We work on a contingency fee basis which means if we don’t obtain a recovery for you, you don’t owe us attorneys’ fees!
2. Immediate Action – We begin working on our clients’ cases immediately. We contact the insurance companies to let them know we’re involved. This stops the repeated calls from insurance adjusters so you can focus on yourself and your loved ones. We also begin our own investigation which involves locating and preserving evidence before it disappears. Then, throughout the process, we are always here for you. We provide you with regular updates and are always available to answer your questions. We’re just one phone call, email, or visit away!
3. Ongoing Support – While you are receiving medical treatment for your injuries, we are closely monitoring your medical care. We stay in touch with you to get updates on your treatment and to see how you are progressing. We order the medical records from your initial hospital and doctor visits, and we order updated records periodically throughout your case. We also work with you to figure out how to best handle your medical bills and other expenses until the time of settlement.
4. Claim Submission – We work with our clients to discuss the timing and options for filing their claim. Sometimes, we make a claim for our client’s injuries and damages by sending a demand package to the insurance company. The demand package includes a letter from the attorney as well as additional items like photos, the accident report, medical records and bills, and other items. Other times, we file a lawsuit with the court. No matter the approach, our personal injury team has the knowledge and experience needed, and we will work with you to help you make the best decision for yourself and your loved ones.
5. Your Recovery – We work diligently to obtain the maximum recovery possible for our clients. We believe you deserve to be compensated for your medical and other expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses and damages sustained because of someone else. Whether your recovery comes from negotiations with an insurance company or from a jury award at trial, we are there for you throughout the process. The final steps in a claim are important. There may be outstanding bills to address and documents to sign. Don’t worry – that’s what we’re here for! We will help you finalize everything so you can move on, put all of this behind you, and get back to enjoying your life.